Polaris can supply a wide range of small / medium size Air Separation Units employing cryogenic technology for production of nitrogen and/or oxygen, both liquid and gas, and the possibility to produce argon. Polaris offers tailor-made solutions according to the most important international standards. Polaris Air Separation Units are supplied skid mounted, fully prefabricated in our workshop. Such construction technique allows a better quality and costs control, as well as to reduce construction time and issues associated to on-site erection works for the customer.
The Air Separation Units are fully automated, for safe and reliable running, with a control system, directly developed by Polaris, based on PLC and supervision PC.
– Low investment and operation cost
– Simple installation and maintenance
– Skid mounted units for easier transportation and assembly
– Automatic user friendly control system
– Telemetry system for remote control/service provided by Polaris
– Gas factories
– Steel production
– Metal production and fabrication
– Water treatment
– Glass manufacturing
– Petroleum, Petrochemical, Refineries and Chemical
– Many other industrial applications